Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This recipe is very simple and easy to prepare. I often use it with Baby Backs. It is one of our favorite crock pot recipes made with pork. We usually have it with mashed potatoes and turnip greens
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot and cook 4-6 hrs on high or 8-10 hrs on low.
- If possible turn half way through.
- Remove ribs and sear on a very hot grill until just marked.
- Now you can either use your favorite barbeque sauce on these little sweetys or just use the gravy from the crock pot.
- If you do use barbeque just remember the gravy is great on your favorite mashed potatoes.
Gravy really did not do anything for the meat. Was very easy to prepare.