Recipe by Mydoggiesmom
My MIL (her nickname was Pete) used to make this every Christmas Eve. Its a very simple recipe, so it is perfect for around the Holidays when you need something that can be thrown together ahead of time, then popped into the oven later. I always serve a salad and hot bread along with it. It also reheats wonderfully.
- 4 large chicken breasts (cooked and chopped)
- 16 ounces spaghetti (cooked, drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) canhormel no-bean chili
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- salt & pepper
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9x13 inch casserole pan.
- Boil and drain chicken.
- Cook and drain spaghetti according to pkg directions.
- Put all ingredients, except cheese into the greased casserole pan, and mix together.
- Add shredded cheese to the top.
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.