1/3 Photos of Pete's Bread Machine Bread
This is a sweet bread loaded with cinnamon and raisins. Our niece's husband, Pete is the owner of this recipe and we post it with pleasure.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place water in bread machine, salt, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 2Add layer of raisin, 2 cups whole wheat flour, another layer of raisins and 2 cups whole wheat flour another layer of raisins and 2/3 cup of whole wheat flour . Add the 3 teaspoons of yeast on top.
- 3You can go to to the whole wheat setting or if you prefer the dough cycle.
- 4After the dough cycle put into a pan let raise until double. Then bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pete's Bread Machine Bread
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.2
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 472.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 8.1 g