Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The other night, around 11pm, my fiance was over and he was hungry (as usual). He was in the mood for beans. I decided to whip up a salad using things I had on hand and this is what I came up with. It was really good! I hope you all enjoy it.
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can red beans, drained
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 scallions, sliced thin
- Mix all together in big bowl.