Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Very easy, sweet recipe I found posted on Sparkpages. Original recipe (which is posted) called for porkchops, but the first time I made it I used 2 pork tenderloins and they came out just perfect!
- 2 (21 ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 1 cup applesauce
- 8 boneless pork chops or 1 -2 lb pork tenderloin
- Put pie filling in crock.
- Cover with applesauce.
- Lay chops on top, pushing them down a bit into the apples.
- cook on low 6-8 hours depending on your crockpot (new crocks seem to need less time).