1/1 Photo of Pete De Soeur (Nuns Farts)
The name of this recipe doesn't sound appealing but trust me it is. It's been a family French recipe for years and I would love to share it with you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1-Pre-heat oven to 375.
- 2-Roll your room temperature dough to less then 1/2 inch thickness into a rectangular shape.
- 3-With a spoon, spread 2 tbsp of butter evenly over dough.
- 4-Evenly cover the butter with brown sugar leaving a little room around the edges of the dough.
- 5-Sprinkle cinnamon over brown sugar.
- 6-Tightly roll up the dough and seal the seam with your left over butter.
- 7-Trim ends off and cut rolled dough about 1/2 in thick and lay flat on sprayed cookie sheet.
- 8-Bake for about 12 min or until brown sugar is caramelized.
- 9-Lay waxed paper on your work surface.
- 10-Once out of the oven, wait about 5 min then gently remove from pan and place them onto the waxed paper.
- 11-Let cool completely - about 10 minute.
- 12-These can be frozen for future use for up to a month.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pete De Soeur (Nuns Farts)
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.7
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 210.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g