The name of this recipe doesn't sound appealing but trust me it is. It's been a family French recipe for years and I would love to share it with you.
- -Pre-heat oven to 375.
- -Roll your room temperature dough to less then 1/2 inch thickness into a rectangular shape.
- -With a spoon, spread 2 tbsp of butter evenly over dough.
- -Evenly cover the butter with brown sugar leaving a little room around the edges of the dough.
- -Sprinkle cinnamon over brown sugar.
- -Tightly roll up the dough and seal the seam with your left over butter.
- -Trim ends off and cut rolled dough about 1/2 in thick and lay flat on sprayed cookie sheet.
- -Bake for about 12 min or until brown sugar is caramelized.
- -Lay waxed paper on your work surface.
- -Once out of the oven, wait about 5 min then gently remove from pan and place them onto the waxed paper.
- -Let cool completely - about 10 minute.
- -These can be frozen for future use for up to a month.