1/1 Photo of PETA's Pancakes
Vegan pancakes from the good people at PETA. For an added treat, stir bits of fresh or dried fruit, nuts, or-yum!-chocolate chips into the batter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- 2Mix in the soy milk and oil, and, with an electric mixer or wire whisk, beat just until the batter is smooth.
- 3Measure 1/3 cup batter onto a hot, oiled griddle.
- 4When bubbles appear on the upper surface of the pancake (in about 2 minutes), lift with a spatula and flip the pancake.
- 5Cook the pancake for another 2 minutes.
- 6Remove from the pan and keep warm while you make the remaining pancakes.
- 7Serve warm with maple syrup or fruit syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for PETA's Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.6
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 434.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g