Recipe by Purrheart #562343
I have used everything on the market including vinegar and dish soap. Nothing worked especially on cat urine. I have been using this recipe for years now. It works! I have 4 cats and 2 dogs, and when one has an accident I use this and it takes the smell away instantly! No more having to buy expensive removers from the store.
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle hydrogen peroxide
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 -2 drop liquid dish soap
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all together gently and pour in a spray bottle.
- Do no shake up this mix or you may have a lot of foam. I have also used a watering can this works well also.
- Spray onto urine stain and walk away. Allow to dry. No need to rub or scrub the area. For tough odors you may have to repeat.
- I would also check your fabric/carpet for color fastness before using due to the peroixide content. I have never had any problems with any fabric changing colors from this mix.