This stuff is amazing. I wish I could remember who originally gave me the recipe. I used it often when training a new puppy right after puchasing new carpet. It even worked on non-pet related stains. And I used Dawn instead of Joy.
- 16 ounces hydrogen peroxide
- 1 teaspoon joy dishwashing liquid soap
- 1 tablespoon a & h baking soda
- Using any plastic container, mix the solution in order given, apply or spray a generous amount where needed.
- After a day or two vaccuum.
- It works wonders, no stain, no ODORS.
- caution: do not store leftover mixture, it will build up and can explode.