1/5 Photos of Pet Stain/Odor Remover - for Carpet
This stuff is amazing. I wish I could remember who originally gave me the recipe. I used it often when training a new puppy right after puchasing new carpet. It even worked on non-pet related stains. And I used Dawn instead of Joy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces hydrogen peroxide
- 1 teaspoon joy dishwashing liquid soap
- 1 tablespoon a & h baking soda
- 1Using any plastic container, mix the solution in order given, apply or spray a generous amount where needed.
- 2After a day or two vaccuum.
- 3It works wonders, no stain, no ODORS.
- 4caution: do not store leftover mixture, it will build up and can explode.
Nutritional Facts for Pet Stain/Odor Remover - for Carpet
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3757.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: