1/1 Photo of Pesto-Zucchini Quesadillas
These quick 'n easy quesadillas are perfect for the late night snacker with discriminating tastes, or the bachelor/ette cooking for one. (though multiples are entirely possible - cooking them simultaneously will surely take balancing!). When cut into smaller wedges, these are also ideal as appetizers, and can be served between warm and room temperature. (*a plus to serve on St. Patty's day, as all the ingredients are GREEN!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut zucchini into 1/2 cm wedges and sauté until outsides begin to get slightly crispy.
- 2Meanwhile, spray a large skillet with Pam, turn the stove to medium-low heat, and lay down your tortilla.
- 3Coat the entire tortilla with a thin coat of pesto.
- 4Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- 5When zucchini is done, spread pieces over one half of the tortilla.
- 6Cut avocado into slices and spread evenly over zucchini.
- 7Fold over quesadilla, and turn heat up to medium-high.
- 8Flip occasionally until cheese is melted.
- 9Serve with light sour cream and salsa.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto-Zucchini Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.7
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 228.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: