Recipe by lets.eat
This recipe came from the 3/21/05 issue of FIRST magazine
Top Review by Happy Harry #2
This is an excellent wrap! I have never bought prepared pesto sauce, but it was on sale and I knew I'd find a recipe on Zaar. Was I glad I choose this recipe. I made only one change...I used sun-dried wraps instead of whole wheat. * Just a note, make sure your spinach is free of water before using it. Thanks for a great addition to my cooking favorites!
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto sauce
- 4 teaspoons additional prepared pesto sauce
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 4 (8 inch) wheat flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine the diced cooked turkey, green onions, roasted red pepper, salt and the 2 tablespoons pesto sauce. Place the wheat wraps on work surface, spread 1 teaspoons additional pesto sauce on each wrap. Top each with 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves and the turkey mixture. Roll, halve and serve.