Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful salad dressing or topping for a simply-prepared fish. Tastes like a lot of work, but isn't.
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaf
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, roasted (optional)
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated lemons, rind of
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- Combine first 7 ingredients in mini-processor and process until finely chopped; with machine running, gradually add oil and blend well.
- Transfer to small bowl; season to taste with salt and pepper.
a delicious dressing--so far I've used it on a green salad with tomatoes, cucumber and olives and on a pasta salad with tuna, anchovy, greens, cracked pepper and some fresh grated parmesan. A hit both times.