Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 1⁄4 lbs lean ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Mix together ground turkey, pesto, garlic, feta cheese, 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt, and breadcrumbs in a bowl until evenly blended. Form into 4 patties.
- Grill pesto burgers until no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes per side. Sprinkle with seasoned salt halfway through cooking.
These were wonderful pesto turkey burgers. We will make these often. Thanks for posting.
SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!! My kids loved them and so did i. We used ground beef instead of ground turkey and it is really good. I made like a pesto mayo to put on top. Definitely a keeper