1/3 Photos of Pesto Tuna Sandwich
Aunt Cookie's Note:
Adapted from "Take a Tin of Tuna" by Joie Warner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the pesto, mayo, tuna, and tomatoes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Spread the tuna mixture on the bottom half of the rolls and top with a slice of cheese (I used hoagie rolls; this is enough filling for four large sandwiches).
- 3Broil until the cheese is slightly browned.
- 4Top with optional lettuce and the other half of the bun.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Tuna Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.8
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 67.6 mg
- Sodium 919.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 34.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: