Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
An elegant and quick alternative to the usual pickle-tuna salad. Pesto & tuna go very well together.
- 1 (6 ounce) can albacore tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons red onions, minced
- 3 tablespoons celery, minced
- 3 tablespoons black olives, sliced and drained
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- Mix tuna and mayo; add pesto.
- Add remaining ingredients. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on a good quality bread.
- Of course you can adjust the amount of ingredients to your preference.
Yum! So easy and delicious - perfect quick lunch. I used pesto with basil and dried tomatoes, will definitely make this again often, it's such a delicious way to use pesto. Thanks for sahring!
Made for PAC Fall 2012
Hot Diggedy.. Just what I needed. We are having a Memorial Day pic-a-nic at West Point Military Acadamy. Needed something elegant but potable. Good jobbie... you rock