Recipe by Somogirl
An elegant and quick alternative to the usual pickle-tuna salad. Pesto & tuna go very well together.
Top Review by Mia in Germany
Yum! So easy and delicious - perfect quick lunch. I used pesto with basil and dried tomatoes, will definitely make this again often, it's such a delicious way to use pesto. Thanks for sahring!
Made for PAC Fall 2012
- 1 (6 ounce) can albacore tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons red onions, minced
- 3 tablespoons celery, minced
- 3 tablespoons black olives, sliced and drained
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise