Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
These are very good and so easy to make!
Top Review by NashJen
We made these for dinner last night and they were delicious! I did add a little bit of light mayo to the tuna. Next time I think I will mix the pesto in with the tuna before spreading it on the bread, too. Overall, outstanding recipe, thank you!
- 4 slice Italian bread, cut 1-inch thick
- 118.29 ml pesto sauce
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 (340.19 g) canned tuna, drained
- 4 slice mozzarella cheese, cut diagonally in half
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to broil.
- Place the bread on a cookies sheet.
- Broil with tops about 4 inches from heat until golden brown; turn and broil again until golden brown.
- Spread bread slices with pesto.
- Top with tomato slices, tuna and cheese slices.
- Broil about 1 minute or just until cheese starts to melt.
- Sprinkle with pepper.