Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are very good and so easy to make!
Make and share this Pesto Tuna Melts recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven to broil.
- Place the bread on a cookies sheet.
- Broil with tops about 4 inches from heat until golden brown; turn and broil again until golden brown.
- Spread bread slices with pesto.
- Top with tomato slices, tuna and cheese slices.
- Broil about 1 minute or just until cheese starts to melt.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
We made these for dinner last night and they were delicious! I did add a little bit of light mayo to the tuna. Next time I think I will mix the pesto in with the tuna before spreading it on the bread, too. Overall, outstanding recipe, thank you!
Yum, I never would have thought of using pesto & tuna together but it definitely works. Thanks Kit for a tasty lunch in which I'm getting a good dose of Omega-3...
Wow this is wonderful!!! I used shredded mozzarella instead of sliced. This is so good, my kids and I loved this!! Thanks for posting!!