Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a nice twist on a salad you can have any time of the year, as a side dish (or bring it along for a protein-packed lunch).
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans chickpeas, roughly chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and thinly sliced
- 24 black olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 2 stalks celery, thickly sliced
- 3 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 5 tablespoons store-bought pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 sprigs fresh basil (for garnish)
- In a large bowl, combine the chickpeas, red peppers, olives, celery, tuna, pesto, salt, and black pepper. Garnish with basil.
So much flavors in this salad. I feel like I'm going to do it often this summer. When I was doing it, I noticed that I didn't have tuna, so I used a can of salmon. Thanks Jackie :) Made for PRMR tag game