Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This light and fresh side can be enjoyed hot or cold. The delicate layers of flavor and hints of Parisan undertone pair well with a flaky white fish.
- 3 ears fresh corn (cut off the cob)
- 2 cups fresh green beans (cooked, cut in half)
- 1 medium leek (cooked and cut in small 1/4 in half moon shapes)
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce (store bought)
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts (toasted)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (shaved)
- Combine the first four ingrdients, making sure that pesto is evenly distributed.
- Top with toasted pine nuts and freshly shaved parmesian.
Unfortunately I made this with frozen vegetables and can only imagine how good it would be with fresh. Even with frozen, it was very good. This was served with Grilled Swordfish With Rosemary. Made for *PAC Spring 2009*