Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A real favorite - makes a great lunch or side dish.
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated three-cheese tortellini
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 1⁄2 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 3 -4 tablespoons refrigerated basil pesto
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare pasta according to package directipns; place in large bowl and toss with bell pepper, tomatoes, pesto and oil. Refrigerate until cold and serve.
Loved this salad. I used spinach tortellini. Made for PAC fall 2011
This was good, but a little bland as written, not enough pesto flavor for me. Next time I will try doubling the pesto and topping with Parmesan. Thanks for sharing!
This is so good. A great healthy lunch. I ate it warm. I liked it that way. Since I didn't have any leftover of basil pesto, I used sun-dried tomato pesto. Great :) I used one small tomato, diced. And I forgot to add the olive oil. LOL Thanks Jackie :) Made for 123 hit wonders