Chef Karen B.'s Note:
This salad was a daily special at our cafe. Perfect for a potluck!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place fresh basil, pine nuts, olive oil and garlic into a blender and blend until smooth. Add salt to taste. Set aside.
- 2Prepare tortellini as package describes. Drain and chill.
- 3Parboil broccoli, drain and chill.
- 4When pasta is cool add veggies, mayo, pesto and toss.
- 5Garnish with Basil leaves and pine nuts.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Tortellini Salad
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.3
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Sodium 424.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: