- 1 lb frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 (1/2 ounce) packageknorr pesto sauce mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 cup mayonnaise (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pesto mix according to package directions. Do this first so the pesto will cool while the pasta is cooking.
- Prepare frozen tortellini according to package directions.
- Mix prepared pesto and tortellini together. Chill for 1/2 hour.
- Add mayonnaise, parmesan and pine nuts.
- Mix well and chill at least 2 hours or overnight. It's really best when made a day ahead.