Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
If unable to find prepared pesto. Stir together 2 T chopped fresh basil, 2 T grated Paremsan cheese, 1 clove garlic and 1 t olive oil.
- 4 boneless pork chops (3/4 inch thick)
- cooking spray
- 4 tablespoons prepared pesto sauce
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- Preheat grill.
- When grill is heated, lightly spray with cooking spray. Place pork chops on bottom grill surface; close grill. Cook 3 minutes.
- Tope each chop with 1/2 T pesto and sprinkle with bread crumbs; close grill. cook 2-3 minutes or until chops are no longer pink and meat thermometer reads 160. Place on serving plate; top each with 1/2 T remaining pesto.
These pork chops are so yummy. Very easy to do and great flavors. I made some with breadcrumbs and some without. We didn't see a big difference so next time I won't use breadcrumbs. thanks LMillerRN :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game