1/1 Photo of Pesto Swirl Rolls
1 hr 10 mins
Swirls of pesto and sun-dried tomatoes throughout this roll. Cook time includes 30 minutes rise time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease a 13-by-9-inch baking pan; set aside.
- 2Prepare dough according to package directions using water, egg and butter; knead on a floured board for 5 minutes.
- 3Roll or press into a 12-by-14 inch rectangle.
- 4Spread with pesto
- 5Sprinkle with sun-dried tomatoes and 2 tablespoons cheese.
- 6Roll up dough starting at the short end.
- 7With a very sharp knife, cut into 12 equal pieces and place cut side up in prepared pan.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons cheese.
- 9Cover and let stand in a warm place for 30 minutes or until double in size.
- 10Preheat oven to 400°F
- 11Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Swirl Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (860 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.5
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 468.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: