Swirls of pesto and sun-dried tomatoes throughout this roll. Cook time includes 30 minutes rise time.
- Lightly grease a 13-by-9-inch baking pan; set aside.
- Prepare dough according to package directions using water, egg and butter; knead on a floured board for 5 minutes.
- Roll or press into a 12-by-14 inch rectangle.
- Spread with pesto
- Sprinkle with sun-dried tomatoes and 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Roll up dough starting at the short end.
- With a very sharp knife, cut into 12 equal pieces and place cut side up in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Cover and let stand in a warm place for 30 minutes or until double in size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through.