Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
I made this one night for dinner and the people with refined palates in my house, including me. Yummy Yummy Yummy.
- 3 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄4 ounce yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups of very warm water
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup pesto sauce, dived
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, chopped, divided
- 2 cups provolone cheese
- Mix flour, yeast, sugar, salt, water, and oil.
- Stir till combined and knead for 5 minutes.
- Cover and rest for 10 minute.
- Divide dough in half and put on two 12-inch stones.
- Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven; cover with pesto cheese and sun-dried tomatoes in that order.
- Cook for 10 more minutes.