Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
These are just a quicky and easy snack that I love!
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package biscuits (in a tube near the crescent rolls)
- 20 teaspoons basil pesto
- 1 large tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- parmesan cheese
- Biscuits should be individually sliced. Squish each one flat to look like a mini pizza.
- Add two tsp of pesto on top of each biscuit.
- Add one slice of tomato on top of each.
- Sprinkle parmasan cheese on each.
- Bake 400 degrees for 8 minutes
- Serve warm.
These were phenomenal! I love pesto dishes and snacks and they couldn't be easier to make!
These are so simple to prepare and have a wonderful flavor! They were especially appropriate for a holiday potluck, with the red, green and white colors. Thanks for sharing!