- 3 garlic cloves, cut to pieces
- 2 cups solidly packed fresh basil leaves
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup pine nuts, very lightly toasted
- 3⁄4 cup freshly grated parmigiano
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened at rtp
Directions See How It's Made
- Put garlic and basil in food processor or blender and pulse.
- Add the cooled pine nuts to the mixture and pulse.
- Add in half the parmesan.
- Add olive oil to a nice texture.
- Taste, add a little salt and pepper and remaining parmesan.
- Add some more oil till right consistency is formed.
- Do not over grind!