Recipe by spatchcock
A nice change from normal tomato-based pizza sauce. This is really nice with goat's cheese, roasted garlic pieces, and roasted halved cherry tomatoes.
Top Review by PartTimeVegetarian
This turned out great! I omitted the pine nuts, but followed the rest of the recipe and used it to top a naan bread which I then sprinkled with parm/romano/asiago. I baked it @ 350 for 15+/- minutes. Just fabulous!
- 473.18 ml fresh basil
- 236.59 ml fresh Italian parsley
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese or 118.29 ml romano cheese, grated
- 118.29 ml pine nuts, toasted
- 4 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml red pepper flakes
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml water