- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 2 teaspoons pesto sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 1 1⁄4 cups fish stock
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 3⁄4 lb salmon fillet, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, toss salmon fillets in pesto to coat.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter, and saute shallots until tender. Stir in rice, fish stock, and wine. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Without stirring rice, place salmon in the saucepan. Cover, and continue cooking 25 to 30 minutes, until rice is tender and salmon is easily flaked with a fork.