Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This salmon recipe is so simple and yet extremely impressive; I often serve it to company or on special occasions and I'm always asked for the recipe. I serve it with angel hair pasta (lightly tossed with fresh herbs and olive oil), a basic spring mix salad with vinegarette, and a crusty, hearty garlic bread - enjoy!
- Lightly coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place each salmon fillet in the baking pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Apply freshly ground pepper to taste over each fillet.
- Gently spread pesto sauce over each fillet.
- Sprinkle parmesean cheese over each fillet.
- Optional: Place plum tomatoes slices on each fillet and sprinkle with a bit of additional parmesean cheese.
- Bake prepared salmon fillets in a 350 oven for approximately 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.