This salmon recipe is so simple and yet extremely impressive; I often serve it to company or on special occasions and I'm always asked for the recipe. I serve it with angel hair pasta (lightly tossed with fresh herbs and olive oil), a basic spring mix salad with vinegarette, and a crusty, hearty garlic bread - enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2Place each salmon fillet in the baking pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- 3Apply freshly ground pepper to taste over each fillet.
- 4Gently spread pesto sauce over each fillet.
- 5Sprinkle parmesean cheese over each fillet.
- 6Optional: Place plum tomatoes slices on each fillet and sprinkle with a bit of additional parmesean cheese.
- 7Bake prepared salmon fillets in a 350 oven for approximately 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.2
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 176.3 mg
- Sodium 404.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 68.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: