This salmon recipe is so simple and yet extremely impressive; I often serve it to company or on special occasions and I'm always asked for the recipe. I serve it with angel hair pasta (lightly tossed with fresh herbs and olive oil), a basic spring mix salad with vinegarette, and a crusty, hearty garlic bread - enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2Place each salmon fillet in the baking pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- 3Apply freshly ground pepper to taste over each fillet.
- 4Gently spread pesto sauce over each fillet.
- 5Sprinkle parmesean cheese over each fillet.
- 6Optional: Place plum tomatoes slices on each fillet and sprinkle with a bit of additional parmesean cheese.
- 7Bake prepared salmon fillets in a 350 oven for approximately 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.2
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 176.3 mg
- Sodium 404.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 68.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: