Recipe by ErinEFes
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix Take boring to the next level with these Pesto Romano Roasted Red Potatoes. Be sure to use fresh rosemary and freshly grated Romano for a side your family is sure to love!
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Red Potato Wedges
- 3 -4 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1⁄2 cup romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cut potato wedges in half and place in large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Add pesto and stir to combine.
- Pour potatoes onto baking sheet. (Don’t wash the bowl, save it for when the potatoes come out of the oven).
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning the potatoes over half way through, until golden.
- Remove from oven and put back into your bowl with the pesto. This will allow the potatoes to pick up any pesto that was left behind from the previous step.
- Stir in the freshly grated Romano cheese.
- Top with rosemary or other herbs if desired.