Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe from kraftfoods.com. Great served with Wheat Thins or Triscuit crackers. Pita and bagel chips are also a good choice.
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese spread, divided
- 3⁄4 cup pesto sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained, chopped (about 1 cup)
- PLACE half of the cream cheese spread in medium bowl. Add pesto; mix until well blended. Stir in half of the sour cream. Place remaining cream cheese spread in separate medium bowl. Add peppers; mix well. Stir in remaining sour cream. Cover both bowls.
- REFRIGERATE at least 2 hours.
- SPOON dips alternately into one serving bowl. Swirl with knife for marble effect, if desired. Serve with the crackers or pita bread.
Made this dip for Football Sunday. I added 1 tsp. bottled roasted garlic. It chilled overnight, and we inhaled every bit! Served with Whole Wheat Ritz crackers & celery. It will be on my list of keepers.