Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is from my 365 ways to cook vegetarian cookbook. I’m always looking for new veg recipes that Mr. Meat-and-Potatoes will eat. He’d eat this! This would work for OAMC too.
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1⁄3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely diced sun-dried tomato
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1 (9 inch) frozen pie crusts, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400. In a medium bowl, beat eggs until blended.
- Add pesto, ricotta, sun-dried tomatoes, and half-and-half and blend well.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until pie is set. Let cool 10 minutes before cutting.