Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Garlic, Parmesan, and basil puree coats precooked rice, broccoli, and carrots in this simple, quick recipe.
- Finely mince the basil and garlic.
- Add cheese and oil.
- Pulse in blender or food processor until combined.
- Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Or use butter or olive oil if you prefer.
- Cook vegetables until they are to your desired level of tenderness.
- Stir in the rice and basil mixture.
- Salt to taste.
Very good rice. I used quite a bit less basil. (I used about 1/8 cup of dried basil) I also used a bit more olive oil than and recipe called for. I also added some onion to the vegetable mixture.