Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy side with lots of flavor.
- Place all in a rice cooker cover rice with water. Submerged 1 inch. Press start and relax till done.
- Alternate Method of cooking:.
- Or cook stove top adding 2 cups water to all ingredients.
- Bring to boil and lower to simmer cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Fluff with fork and enjoy.
- Garnish with pine nuts and basil.
Yum! I had some pesto to use up from another recipe and was lucky enough to find your recipe. It added a zip to our meal. Thanks for posting!
I too had some leftover jasmine rice and pesto, plus cherry tomatoes from the garden. Nice taste! Thanks Rita!
I am a big fan of jasmine rice and pesto. This was a great, simple, marriage of the two. Thanks Rita L, for ALL of your wonderful contributions to this website!! :)