Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This amazing panini is great with a salad for lunch or dinner. Fabulous!
- 8 slices fresh sourdough bread
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 1⁄2 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Spread inside of four slices thickly with pesto. Top with mozzarella and prosciutto.
- Grill on preheated panini grill, George Foreman grill or griddle until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown. Enjoy!