Top Review by breezermom
I was so tempted to do this the way mama smurf did, and roll them up, but decided to do it as the recipe specified. It is delicious! I did use a small tomato, so added 4 slices instead of 3 to the top. This is just fabulous....thanks so much for sharing such a beautiful recipe!
- 44.37 ml pine nuts, toasted
- 10 basil leaves, fresh
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 153.08 g boursin cheese, garlic and herb
- 118.29 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 4 boneless skinless, chicken breasts
- 12 slice tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- In small bowl of a food processor, combine first 6 ingredients, except only use 1/4 cup of the Parmesan.
- Set aside.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts.
- Divide the cheese mixture on the chicken.
- Fold as with a book.
- Place on a non stick baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place 3 slices of the tomatoes on each breast.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Return to oven and bake another 15 minutes.