This is one of her recipes taken from her new book "Look + Cook" with a slight modification. I was unable to get the Boursin Cheese at our local store, so used Boursin Cheese (Homemade)
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- In small bowl of a food processor, combine first 6 ingredients, except only use 1/4 cup of the Parmesan.
- Set aside.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts.
- Divide the cheese mixture on the chicken.
- Fold as with a book.
- Place on a non stick baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place 3 slices of the tomatoes on each breast.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Return to oven and bake another 15 minutes.