Recipe by Honeybeee
I made this from an Australian cookbook. Very easy to make. All I needed to do was boil potatoes.The rest just needed to be added!
Top Review by Missy Wombat
This was part of our Christmas meal and it did not let us down! We had a bunch of orphan neighbours over who are the meat and 3 veg type of blokes. Didn't stop them going for seconds on this. Well worth making.
- 10 small tender potatoes, halved (peeled or unpeeled, your choice)
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 chopped fresh basil or 1⁄4 mint or 1⁄4 dill or 1⁄4 coriander (your choice of herbs)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until tender.
- Drain well and set them aside to cool.
- To make Pesto Dressing: Combine yogurt, fresh herb, parmesan, mayonnaise, garlic, pepper and salt in a small bowl.
- Place potatoes and shallots in a large bowl.
- Spoon dressing over.
- Toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until required.