1/2 Photos of Pesto Pork Chops
I love finding new and easy recipes that are also inexpensive and quick. This pork chop recipe is all that and more! This serves two people but is very easy to double. From my local paper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put flour, salt and pepper on a plate and combine.
- 2Dredge both sides of pork chops in flour, and shake off any excess.
- 3Spray a skillet with the cooking spray and preheat on medium-high.
- 4Add the chops and brown on each side for two minutes.
- 5After they are browned, spread the pesto sauce over the chops and put lid on the skillet.
- 6Continue cooking for an additional two minutes or until they reach 160 degrees.
- 7The chops will be juicy and not dried out.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.0
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 113.9 mg
- Sodium 81.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 37.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: