I love finding new and easy recipes that are also inexpensive and quick. This pork chop recipe is all that and more! This serves two people but is very easy to double. From my local paper.
- Put flour, salt and pepper on a plate and combine.
- Dredge both sides of pork chops in flour, and shake off any excess.
- Spray a skillet with the cooking spray and preheat on medium-high.
- Add the chops and brown on each side for two minutes.
- After they are browned, spread the pesto sauce over the chops and put lid on the skillet.
- Continue cooking for an additional two minutes or until they reach 160 degrees.
- The chops will be juicy and not dried out.