- 1 1⁄4-1 1⁄2 lbs single boneless center cut pork loin roast
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup pesto sauce
- 3 plum tomatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut pork loin into 1/2-inch slices.
- Place flour in a shallow dish.
- Season pork medallions with salt and pepper, then place in flour and coat evenly on both sides.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork and cook in batches for 2-4 minutes per side, or until golden, adding more butter as needed.
- Remove pork to a covered platter to keep warm.
- Add cream and pesto to skillet; mix well.
- Add tomatoes and cook 3-5 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Pour over pork medallions and serve.