Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Pesto Popcorn Seasoning Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons butter-flavored sprinkles
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small bowl combine butter-flavored sprinkles, Parmesan cheese, basil, parsley flakes, and garlic powder. Transfer mixture to 4-ounce bottle. Cover and store mix in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
Absolutely Love it! I just sprayed some fat-free butter flavored spray and then sprinkled on the seasoning. Great idea!