This is from allrecipes.com, where at the moment I read it, it had 24 glowing reviews. I can hardly wait to make it. Vegetarians and meat eaters alike loved it; so did those allergic to wheat. Lots of the chefs played around with the recipe, adding mushrooms, or red peppers, leaving out the pine nuts, or changing the cheese. I hope you enjoy it as much as they did!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2Oil an 11x7x2 inch baking dish.
- 3Arrange a single layer of polenta in the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- 4Spread a thin layer of pesto over the polenta.
- 5Spoon half of the sauce over the polenta.
- 6Top with another layer of polenta and sauce.
- 7Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes.
- 8Turn on the broiler.
- 9Top polenta with cheese and pine nuts, and broil until cheese browns and nuts are toasted.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Polenta Lasagna--Super Easy!
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.2
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 307.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: