- 1 (10 ounce) pizza crusts (such as Boboli)
- 3 tablespoons commercial pesto sauce
- 1 3⁄4 cups plum tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place pizza crust on a baking pan and spread pesto on top in a thin layer (may be some bare spots), leaving about a 1-inch border.
- Arrange tomato slices in a single layer on top, and sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.