Fragrant and sophisticated, a pesto topping helps make this pizza special. Easy to make and very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 290 g twin pack italian pizza crust mix
- 4 tomatoes, skinned,seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons green pesto sauce
- 1 (260 g) jar artichoke hearts or 1 (260 g) jar baby artichoke hearts packed in oil, halved if not already done (reserve oil)
- 2 ounces prosciutto
- 1 (150 g) packet mozzarella cheese, drained and finely sliced
- 1 ounce freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons oil, from the artichoke jar
- 1Make up the pizza mix according to instructions and roll out quite thinly to fit the base of a shallow square or round baking pan.
- 2Heat oven to 425*F.
- 3Mix the tomatoes with 2 TBs of the pesto and spread over the pizza, leaving a bare rim around the edge.
- 4Scatter the artichokes and prosciutto on top.
- 5Cover with mozzarella and sprinkle with the parmean and some freshly ground pepper.
- 6Drizzle with the rest of the pesto, which has been mixed with the artichoke oil.
- 7Bake for 20 minutes until the base is cooked through and the cheese has melted.
- 8Serve hot!
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Pizza with Artichokes and Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.7
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 47.8 mg
- Sodium 753.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 19.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pizza crust mix