Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a pizza I love to do in the summer, I have lots of fresh basil coming in which means amazing pesto. I also use my 1 lb bread machine to make fresh dough. I usually top it with mushrooms, olives, and sliced roma tomatos. Listed below is the basic cheese version with is great all by itself.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Stretch or roll out dough to fit a 16in pizza pan.
- Spread ricotta over dough.
- Spread pesto over ricotta.
- Sprinkle pizza with mozzarella, cheddar and feta.
- Top with fresh parsley and any toppings of your choice.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crust begins to brown.