Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Best Pizza you have ever eaten ! Totally Tasty !
- 1 cup prepared pesto sauce (See Below)
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- pesto sauce
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh parsley (need a big bunch of parsley)
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- Place the following in blender: parsley, grated parmesan cheese, olive oil, pine nuts, garlic cloves (use garlic press)and blend until smooth.
- PREHEAT OVEN 425F DEGREES.
- Spread the Pesto Sauce on a 12 or 14 inch pizza crust.
- Place spinach on pesto sauce.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly over pizza, then sprinkle the sharp cheddar cheese.
- Top with sliced tomatoes, then sprinkle the feta cheese all over the pizza.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until the mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese are melted, and the crust is crisp and golden.