1/3 Photos of Pesto Pita Wedges
- Carla -'s Note:
Excellent low-fat snack to be served with your favorite dip. I like them served with my Crunchy Low-Fat Onion Dip #110607.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the fresh basil, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- 3Coat the top of the pitas with non-stick cooking spray.
- 4Evenly spread the basil mixture over the tops of the pitas.
- 5Coat again with non-stick cooking spray.
- 6Sprinkle with salt& freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- 7Cut each pita into 8 wedges.
- 8Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for 5 to 8 minutes, or until pita wedges are golden and crisp.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Pita Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 18.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 37.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.7 g